Step 3: Finishing
Liquid hardeners make concrete surfaces harder, denser and dust free. Deco Crete’s hardeners have high solids and are designed to fast and deeply penetrate the concrete surface. Deco Crete has a range of hardeners which suits different quality concrete like porous concrete and very dense concrete. Select the right product to match the quality of your surface.
A hardener/ densiﬁer containing high quality sodium silicates from Europe.
A hardener/densiﬁer containing lithium silicates and other reactive silicates.
A lithium silicate solution which hardens and densiﬁes concrete, while making it dust free, stain and wear resistant.
The guards from Deco Crete protect and seal concrete surfaces. Based on the latest concrete technology, they penetrate excellent and react very fast to make concrete stain and oil resistant and easy to clean. They are very easy to apply, VOC free and the floor is walk-able within 30 minutes.
decoGREENSEAL is a breathable penetrating sealer for concrete and natural stone surfaces.
A higher ability to penetrate concrete than decoFINISH and is more suitable for very dense concrete and highly polished surfaces.
A top of the line concrete polishing product which gives concrete a beautiful natural shine and gloss.
All products contain various types of modified colloidal siilica, which improve the quality of the surface during the whole lifecycle of the floor. Maintenance is very easy: just re-polish the area’s which is loosing the shine.
Is a finishing aid which alleviates the job of a finisher and improves the surface hardness.
Is a time and cost saving polishing agent which eliminates at least 3 steps during the polishing process.
Is a penetrating, colloidal silica based color dye which is formulated to penetrate and color concrete surfaces.
Is a cleaning agent which enhances the quality of the concrete due to a daily silica supplement.
Concrete Hand Tools
- Hand Trowels
- Handle Telescopic Trowels
- Hand Floats
- Variable Position Screeds
- Shovels, Rakes and Brooms
- Edgers - Stainless Steel
- Join Cast Tools
- Handles and Adaptors
Concrete Power Finishing Trowels
- WALK-BEHIND TROWELS
- RIDE-ON TROWELS
- FINISHING BLADES
- COMBINATION BLADES
- PAN FLOATS
FLOOR / ROAD SAWS
Continuous rim blade for use on power tools, tile saws for precise and chip free cutting
of granite, ceramic,terracotta and porcelain tiles. Can be used wet or dry.
- Prevent random cracking and premature joint failure.
- Lightweight with heavy-duty construction VACUUM port to hook-up blade guard.
- Suitable for CONTROL JOINT CUTTING in green concrete and DECORATIVE CUTTING in cured concrete, LIGHT SLAB* Easy-remove, rustless poly water tank provides an optimum flow and volume of water to the blade.
- Easy-remove, poly water tank provides an optimum flow and volume of water to the blade.
- Saws to the edge of walls and columns.
- Centre blade mount design for straight line cutting.
- REAR POINTER drops into cut to ensure straight cutting.
- Adjustable handle height for comfort.
- EASY CRANK for raising/lowering cutting depth.